Human Resources Manager – Exterior Designs and Affiliates, Manchester, NH
· Onboarding of all applicants
· Posting of all jobs, reviewing incoming applications, forwarding potential applicants to management
· Respond to inquiries from the Department of Labor (i.e. Unemployment ).
· Maintain employee files (electronic and paper).
· Assist with recruiting efforts including attending job fairs as necessary
· Monthly labor reporting for federal contracts
· Maintenance of annual Affirmative Action Plan (AAP) records and coordinate annual plan summary updates
Respond to phone calls or emails from employees who have questions about benefits.
Enroll new employees in benefit plans and provide benefits orientation.
Organize benefit materials and prepare new hire packages.
Distribute materials for benefit orientations, open enrollment and summary plan descriptions.
Assist in preparing materials and in presenting benefit plan changes to employees.
Respond to employee inquiries regarding health plan coverage and address these