The Instructional Design and Technology (IDT) program provides professionals with the knowledge and skills to design effective and innovative learning solutions to instructional and performance problems.
The IDT program focus includes:
Watch this short video to hear firsthand from successful IDT graduates.
- Technology-Based Learning Environments leveraging current and emerging Learning Technologies
- User Experience (UX) Design, UX Research Methods, Instructional Systems Design (ISD)
- Learning Theory, Design Thinking, Prototyping Learning/Training Solutions
- Integrating the best of Systematic Design Processes, current Learning Theory with Applied Research to solve Complex Learning and Performance Problems and improve Business Outcomes
- Emphasis on collaboration, teamwork, and real-world project based experiences
- Building your personal learning trajectory as a UX Design or ISD Professional!