Second-Floor Family Room
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- A covered porch wraps around the front and side of this farmhouse design, while a rear covered porch is accessed from either the spacious great room or the master bedroom.
- Nine-foot ceilings are standard on the first floor, with an 11-foot tray ceiling in the master bedroom. Note the his and her walk-in closets and, in the master bath, the spa tub and separate shower.
- Bookshelves flank the great-room fireplace. The great room flows into the bayed eating nook, and an angled eating bar sets off the kitchen.
- Upstairs, a vaulted family room makes a perfect gathering spot for occupants of the three bedrooms on this floor. Dormered bonus space over the garage allows for future expansion.
- Ceilings: 9′ standard first floor, 8′ standard second floor.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
- Need more space? See house plan 6502RF.
Square Footage Breakdown
Total Heated Area:
2,795 sq. ft.
1,787 sq. ft.
1,008 sq. ft.
1,787 sq. ft.
387 sq. ft.
285 sq. ft.
232 sq. ft.
Basement, Crawl, Slab
Max ridge height:
646 sq. ft.
Floor / Height:
Lower Level /
First Floor /
Second Floor /
Home design ideas: Adding a modern edge to a nautical lake house
26 Best Gifts for Cousins in 2022
Interior Designer Shares 10 Things Not to Have in Your Living Room