Fundraiser Info and FAQ:
So, The Living Room is closing?
No. The Living Room is moving from its current location at 1818 McGee to its new shared location at 1060 Union Ave.
What are the funds for?
• Covering transition costs for The Living Room (The Fishtank has already moved its operations)
• Moving and installing The Living Room’s lights and seats into the new space
• Ensuring that young rental companies that FT and TLR have historically nurtured will have a safe, affordable, and well-equipped place to produce
• Building an exciting outdoor theatre patio
• Transforming an on-site storage shed into a fully-functioning workshop
When is this campaign happening?
The fundraising campaign is open now and will end on April 5th, 2020. A planned donor party for that date has been postponed until further notice.
Is my donation tax deductible?
Yes! Your contribution will go through Fishtank Theatre, Inc which is a 501(c)(3) non-profit arts organization. If your donation is sizeable enough that you would like a tax letter, or you have other questions about that, please contact [email protected]
How can I help?
You can make a contribution of any amount and spread the word via links below! The total fundraising goal is $50,000, and Theatre League is matching all contributions up to $25,000. Every little bit helps – and your contribution counts double! You can also become an official Ambassador for the project!
Donation link: tiny.cc/acttwo
Facebook event: facebook.com/events/489450042006604/
The Living Room’s Website: thelivingroomkc.com
The Fishtank’s Website: fishtanktheatre.com
Home design ideas: Adding a modern edge to a nautical lake house
26 Best Gifts for Cousins in 2022
Interior Designer Shares 10 Things Not to Have in Your Living Room